Saturday, April 27, 2013

Training day

Took the subway to Jamaica Pond. We looked cute with our backpacks strapped with fishing rods. We got off train and walked through the shortest way of the Arnold Arboretum. I fell in love with all the trees and now want to plant one of each in our tiny little yard. A bit Tuck Everlasting fairy tale inspired.

From the arboretum we continued to Jamaica Pond where we found a little spot on a not very flat bank to sit and slide while picnicking and fishing. I lost my lure and bobber, pretty pissed.

However, after naps in the sun and a few great casts, we packed up and when to the main drag of JP. Had cappuccino cake, chili and garlic bread, a really great 22oz beer to myself and Tyler's usual beer and shot, and grabbed a cab home. Oh, not before I fell on the sidewalk and scrapped my leg. That's what you get for wearing summer dresses and flip flops. I'll take it.























No comments:

Post a Comment