Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And, we dance

Tyler and I have been taking dance lessons! Oh yeah. We had a fun first lesson, a grumpy two lessons, and the last two have been awesome. Super tons of funny. We definitely like to laugh at ourselves, and we are learning and not bickering as much. I am trying to be a good 'dancer' and Tyler is trying to be a good 'choreographer,' as our dance instructors place our roles. Our instructors are from Dance Caliente, and this has to be the most fun class I've taken with NO DRAMA. I took ballroom in college. And while I really enjoyed it, it was all liek theaTer. Think Jenna Maroney from 30 Rock saying theataar. This is just silly fun and we are learning!

We are dancing at Springstep in Medford, and it pretty much rocks. Super easy to get to, always parking, great instructors, and pretty darn fun(um, read FUNNY!). We swirl and twirl and do airplane moves. We saw our friend at the bar last night and he says he drives by there once a week to hockey and always wondering who the nuts are up there -- it's us!

Tyler's got a little bird in his hand that keeps the beat - I mean, he's ready to take off! A little bounce in his step. Watch out Wedding Season! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your moves! I have high expectations now!!

    ReplyDelete