Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part Deux - Oh my!

My lovely sister planned the second half of the weekend extraordinaire! We were supposed to go to a food demo? But Tyler and my train was late, so we missed that and headed over the Beehive with Jess and Shannon. Had a great time there - my favorite drink - the Persian Kitty. Positively delicious! Wonderful gifts (Thank you!) and then we headed over to 28 Degrees. I had my birthday headband just made and picked up from the porch by Jess! Thanks, again! People showed up to celebrate, we had food, drinks - frozen bellinis are amazing, btw!And , Surprise! There was a drag show! It was great! The place was packed. This is one of two amazing ladies at the show. The second did a running split slide! Wa-hoo! We ended up the night at Geoffrey's, where the dessert and shots and waitress were great - we told her about Brown Bird, I wonder if she went! 

I MIGHT show you more pictures of this night...but probably not! 


No comments:

Post a Comment