Monday, November 21, 2011

How's your Fancy Fascinator?

You may not know it, but my parents are pretty damn creative. My Dad loves to draw, collect and decorate, and artfully build sculpture. And is a self made mason. My Mom likes marketing, knitting, and has great ideas for making things already out there. For instance, fascinators. I had a ChristMake party yesterday at the house for those of us who can't really spend the big bucks this year, and really just want to make something anyway.  Wondering what I was going to bring for the party and what the heck I wanted to make myself, my Mom whips out a bag of feathers, barrets and a glue gun (and glue sticks, yes). I was going to make these for the church fair, but didnt, want this stuff? YES! And I found ribbon and beady baubles in my holiday centerpiece mismatch stash. And voilĂ ! Thanks Mom for planning ahead for me - as always! The girls at work better like these!








1 comment:

  1. I think the bottom one is my favorite. Btw, woke up Monday morning to the cat violently hissing at the one I made...
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete