Friday, March 16, 2012

Project time!


A bevy of new succulents from Succulents Galore. Thus far, I buy the bulk of my cuttings from this etsy shop. They are healthy and reasonably priced, and the customer service is great. ►



A new cement container from Mahoney'sDid you know that cement is sustainable, as it can be used over and over again? Unless you use filler. Dont put old carpet in your cement for filler! ▼


And a big big bag of shells from 
Christmas Tree Shops. ▲


It's going to be a busy weekend! Plus, we are going to the Boston Flower and Garden Show tomorrow. I am really interested to check out this booth: Seed to Stem. I found them from stumbling upon this blog: Punky Style. Curious to meet these people! Oh man, I am going to be broke after that. Broke and happy and full of plants! 

I think I was meant to be a botanist and Tyler was meant to be in agriculture in another life...

No comments:

Post a Comment