Monday, September 24, 2012

M3

Weeknight walk? I dont even remember. We didnt want to go home, so we walked around finding a place to go. I met Tyler at The Burren. He had just come from Sligos. We sat outside and had a drink and a snack. Chili was good. Big Family moving into the table behind us, not great. We moved on. We walked somewhere, tried to go to Rosebud, didnt want to listen to the music there. I think we walked around the block. We ended up at M3. Jess and I had been there before. I wasnt sure if Tyler was going to like it. We saddled up to the bar, had a great bartender, great meal. I mean, it's hard to go wrong when they have Abita on tap, but you never know. The food really was excellent. Charcuterie! We walked away feeling like we were on vacation.

Oh, and they had this mother of a dessert!




No comments:

Post a Comment